Thursday, March 11, 2010
Did Irene push Clare
When I wrote my papaer on the passing I ended it with the contemplation of this particular question...I wasn't quite sure but after loookin over it again I believe she did. She was nervous to come down the stairs , wondering if she was...'dead' and she said something in reference to explaining it was an accident. So was it on purpose? Subconsciously maybe.. She was definetly emotionally unstable due to the affair and the stress of her one time friends life being exposed in the middle of a party she was holding. I am still unsure of her exact intentions at that moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i totally agree with you. i do feel that she may have pushed her because she was going through a lot with Clare in her life.
ReplyDeleteI think Irene pushed Clare because she couldn't handle what she was passing through in her life.
ReplyDelete